Can You Spare An Hour A Week?
We are looking for people who are passionate about capturing the experiences of individuals living with dementia in Greater Manchester, who can promote and drive forward the user engagement of the project.
As a Champion for Greater Moments you will:
- Promote the app across your network / local community
- Help us to recruit users on to the app
- Support the sign-up and end process with users, demonstrating how to use and complete entries
- Provide periodic support in the completion of quality of life questionnaires on behalf of the user
- Maintain user engagement through face to face/telephone/video call technical support
- Support engagement with local services to get service information and events uploaded to the app
- Appropriately respond to any user questions, offering signposting support where relevant
In return you will:
- Be part of an exciting and innovative project within Greater Manchester
- Help us to shape and develop the app for now and the future
- Receive full training and support on how to use the platform
- Be reimbursed for any out of pocket project related expenses*
- Be recognised and rewarded for your commitment through our ‘Momentors of the Month’ incentive scheme
*expenditure to be agreed in advance and will be approved upon receipt/proof of expense
Social Sense Ltd.
Suite 2, 6th Floor, Arrive
0161 660 3615